- stock up on over the counter medicines. Your pharmacist can also give you advice on treatments and products available.
- check you have enough prescription medicine to see you through the holidays and if you are going away pack enough for at least the duration of your holiday.
- phone NHS 111 for medical advice. Their telephone number is 111
- pop in to your local pharmacy for advice and over the counter medication
- phone us on 01404 814447 if your problem is urgent. Your call will be automatically transferred to the out of hours service (Devon Doctors on Call). You can also telephone Devon Doctors direct on 0845 6710 270. To avoid putting undue pressure on this service, please only phone if your problem cannot wait until we reopen
- phone 999 immediately in the event of a life threatening, medical emergency
We are closed on Wednesday 25th, Tuesday 26th December 2014 and 1st January 2015. Otherwise we are open as usual.