From 2nd July patients with access to the internet will be able to use eConsult.
Next time you need an appointment you could save time by starting an online consultation.
You can do it anytime, anywhere and even on your mobile device.
How does it work?
1. From 2nd July 2018 you will be able to go to our website at email@example.com
2. Click the button to contact our doctors online
3. You will be asked the same questions a doctor would in a face to face appointment
4. A doctor will look at your answers and we will get back to you by the end of the next working day
5. If the doctor thinks you need a prescription it can be sent straight to your local pharmacist
6. If the doctor needs more information we will get in touch
7. There's an option for administration requests eg med3. Fill out the form and we'll get back to you by the end of the next working day.
Why we are doing this?
1. Improves patient access
2. Online medical advice 24/7
3. Self help and symptom checking
4. Reliable, trustworthy information syndicated from NHS Choices
5. Puts you in touch with appropriate alternative care
6. Cuts consultation times
7. Helps improve care
8. Makes better use of other primary care services