As the bank holiday approaches it is worth thinking about what you would do if you or a member of your family became unwell over the holiday period. We recommend that you:-
- stock up on over the counter medicines. Your pharmacist can also give you advice on treatments and products available.
- check you have enough prescription medicine to see you through the holidays and if you are going away pack enough for at least the duration of your holiday.
- phone NHS Direct for medical advice. Their telephone number is 0845 4647
- pop in to your local pharmacy for advice and over the counter medication
- phone us on 01404 814447 if your problem is urgent. Your call will be automatically transferred to the out of hours service (Devon Doctors on Call). To avoid putting undue pressure on this service, please only phone if your problem cannot wait until we reopen
- phone 999 immediately in the event of a life threatening, medical emergency
We are closed on Monday 6th May 2013 and reopen on Tuesday 7th May 2013.